After an extremely successful summer, Children’s Story Time continues this fall at Book Mart & Café! With the exception of December, Story Time will be at 10 a.m. on the last Saturday of each month throughout the academic year. The dates and themes for Children’s Story Time are listed below!
SEPTEMBER 30th – MAGICAL MYSTERIES
- Wizards, unicorns, fairies, etc…
OCTOBER 28th – HAPPY HALLOWEEN
- Wear your Halloween costumes!
NOVEMBER 25th – FOOTBALL FANATICS
- Show your love for your favorite sports team! Cheerleaders too!
DECEMBER 16th – SANTA’S WORKSHOP
- Pictures with Santa himself!
JANUARY 27th – WINTER WONDERLAND
- Bundle up because we’re headed to a Winter Wonderland!
February 24th – LOTS TO LOVE
- We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day Month! Wear your red and pink!
MARCH 31st – MARCH MADNESS
- Support your favorite basketball team or wear anything green! Lots to celebrate in March!
APRIL 28th – SPRING CELEBRATION
- Wear anything bright and colorful to celebrate spring time!
MAY 26th – OUT OF SCHOOL BASH
- We’ll be celebrating because NO MORE SCHOOL!